Machine Safety for the SHop
General Shop Rules
- Always ask permission before using machinery.
- Before using any of the equipment you must receive a safety lesson or watch the safety video for that machine.
- Follow all safety rules that are given to the tool or machine you are using.
- Absolutely no horseplay.
- No running, or shouting.
- Nothing below the elbows when using machines.
- Safety Glasses must be worn in the shop.
- Everyone cleans up at 5 minutes to the end of class.
- Ask for help if you don't understand what to do.
- If you are nervous or scared ask for my help.
- Think, think, think.